[Healeys] Car Numbers and body numbers

Subject: [Healeys] Car Numbers and body numbers
From: richchrysler at quickclic.net (Rich Chrysler)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 09:35:49 -0400
Geno,

Your car is about the 71'st of regular production cars I have recorded in
the Hundred Registry. However, having Body 214, she would have been the 214
body shell Jensen's assembled and painted, the first 19 being pre production
cars. So your body shell would have been 214 less 19 = 195th body shell
built. What sequence it may have come off the finish track at Longbridge is
impossible to say.

Rich