[Healeys] Car Numbers and body numbers

Subject: [Healeys] Car Numbers and body numbers
From: Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com (Josef.Eckert at t-systems.com)
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 18:19:58 +0200
Rich, Geno,
If you ever have the chance to visit BMIHT at Gaydon/UK you can have a look in
the production book for the 100s to see at which place it came out of the
production line. But I think you need to go there and can`t get this
information by phone or mail.

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter/Germany

PS: I have spent hours to brouse through the books as I thought I could find
more information to my cars as stated in the Heritage Certificate. But what`s
stated in the Certificate is all they have.

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----