Re: [Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M

To: Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M
From: "Curt/Nancy Arndt" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 12:03:19 -0700
Josef,

I have to disagree.  I feel these cars will only go up in value and a
matching numbers, Concours Gold example should be worth close to $200K.
After all it will take that much to buy and restore one to that level in
today's dollars.  Just ask any reputable Healey restorer what it would take
to bring this currently offered car on eBay back to Concours standards?

I remember when people said the same abut the 100S years ago when they were
$150K... Now look at the prices, $600K+

That being said, you can essentially get the same car with a BN1 or 2
converted to Le Mans specifications.  I didn't say these prices make sense,
only what I feel the reality is, and will be in the near future.

Cheers,

Curt

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html