[Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Original Unrestored 100M
From: <Josef.Eckert@t-systems.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 21:19:04 +0200
Curt,
In 10 years time most who have any sentimental relation to an Austin-Healey
are dead or no more able to drive. So the buyers would be those who have only
learned about the car and marque in books, magazines, internet, perhaps from
their parents etc. But their feelings are with other cars than Healeys. The
prices will drop as people willing to buy a classic sports car to a price of
$200K do not go with a 100M, as there are others like Aston Martins, Jaguars,
Mercedes, Porsches, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, BMWs, Morgans, TVRs,
Lotuss, . when you have a look to the pre war classics. There values are very
stable now and low compared. Lots of competition to a 100M. Why not go for one
of the Works Sprites. They are a bargain compared to a 100M and a real thing,
not a customer`s car.

Josef