Re: [Healeys] BN1 Hood configuration

To: "'Jim Lesher'" <cleona44@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN1 Hood configuration
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:35:09 -0400
Jim,

The paint on the Florida Green BN2 showing the 3rd series of Hundred top
bows is a somewhat darker shade of gray. The colour of the top bows on the
BN1 with the orange/red interior is an exact match for what was on the car.
It's a custom mix my painter developed and has used on all our projects in
the last 6 years or so.

I don't have any exemplary pictures or information about the early BN4 but
surely the exhaustive information Peter Svilans and others have sent into
the Guidelines should be sufficient. I don't doubt for a moment that there
could likely have been small variances in the early BN4 top arrangements as
things evolved. Similarly the first of the 6 cylinder side screens changed
after only 50 cars.

Rich