[Healeys] FS: 1964 Sprite Mk III

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] FS: 1964 Sprite Mk III
From: Rick Snover <ricksnover@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2012 11:02:18 -0800
I can only store and drive one Healey, and the newly restored Tri-carb
really needs to get out more, so as much as I hate to part with it, my
square-bodied Sprite is for sale.

Full restoration completed in late 2005. AHCSD Car of the Year in 2006,
numerous awards at various car shows, winner of the T/S/D Rally at
Conclave 2008, and the Gymkhana class winner at California Healey Week
in 2010.

1275cc engine, roll-bar, wire wheels, etc. A great looking car, and a
blast to drive.

Asking $15,000 (negotiable).

Photo here: http://www.sdhealey.org/snoverSprite.jpg

Contact me off-list if you're interested.

Rick
--
Rick Snover: ricksnover@earthlink.net
San Diego, CA