[Healeys] Fw: wiper motor short?

To: Healey list <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fw: wiper motor short?
From: "G. Vernau Sr." <gvernau@containerhouse.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 12:58:36 -0800 (PST)
Thanks to everyone who responded with suggestions, I think they were all
correct. Someone sent me this link which sort of covers it all and enabled me
to solve my problem.
http://mgaguru. com/mgtech/ electric/ et110.htm

As it
says, there are 6 possible ways to connect this motor, 5 of them are wrong, 4
cause direct shorts/ blow fuses.

I guess I tried all 5 that were wrong- if
the motor is not 'parked' when connected there are problems. Thank goodness
for this list.
George Vernau