Re: [Healeys] Ebay Crap

To: Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ebay Crap
From: Bob Haskell <rchaskell@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:59:02 -0500
Rich,

You can use the minus sign in front of words that you don't want.  And I
always put healey in quotes so the search algorithm doesn't find other
things it thinks are healey related.  So something like:

"healey" -marlene -jeff -antenna -"car cover"

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar
http://www.ciahc.org/registry_3000mk1.php