Re: [Healeys] Ebay Crap

To: "'Rich Chrysler'" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ebay Crap
From: "Neil Anderson" <neilandcustom@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 18:16:23 -0600
Rich,
You are right, it has become a real pain to look for parts.  At the right
hand top corner of every ebay page, next to the SEARCH button, is the link
for Advanced searches.

Go to that page and under the "Exclude words from you search" area you can
type in words such as "car cover, seat cover, wristwatch, xenon headlights",
etc.

Then go all to the bottom of that page and hit "Search" and it should filter
out all the crap you do not want to wade through.

Most of the time I only look at auction items and skip the "buy it now"
pages, where there is even more stuff I do not want to see.

Hope that helps.

Neil Anderson