Re: [Healeys] Ebay Crap

To: Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Ebay Crap
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 22:07:18 -0500
I feel exactly the same way.  On the E-Type Ebay list, one guy has dumped
everything he sells in the XKE Jaguar section and even if it has zero
connection to an XKE, he says "fits XKE Jaguar".  I have sent him several
requests to be prudent with his listings----------he admitted to it not being
Jag connected, but didn't remove anything.

tom
---- Rich Chrysler <richchrysler@quickclic.net> wrote:

Is there any way to control or eliminate all the recent increase of garbage
being sold on Ebay. All the accessory things like floor mats, steering wheel
covers, wheel covers, car covers, the list goes on. It has recently become
much worse to the point where I don't want to waste my time trying to find a
genuine Healey par while wading through screen after screen of all this
accessory crap.

Rich

Unsubscribe/Manage:
http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/tomfelts@windstream.net