Re: [Healeys] 100 M to be auctioned March 3rd

To: "'Curt/Nancy Arndt'" <cnaarndt@gmail.com>, "'Jim & Karen Richmond'"
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100 M to be auctioned March 3rd
From: "Rich Chrysler" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:24:56 -0500
Hello all,

Well we can clearly see the louvered bonnet but without the Heritage numbers
and data we can't tell if she's a factory M or not. Poor thing looks pretty
stripped down for racing with almost nothing across the firewall, and
sporting an alternator. Too bad we can't see the rest of the car. These
pictures are extremely limiting in their views. Just for the record, this
car would have been produced about December of '55.

Jim, if you get over to see the car can you try to get the batch and body
number of the car and let me know. Also can we try to see who buys it and
let me know?

Thanks and regards,

Rich Chrysler

Hundred Registrar