Re: [Healeys] Brake problem

To: "'Michael Oritt'" <michael.oritt@gmail.com>, "'Austin Healey'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Brake problem
From: "Ron Ray" <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 07:45:21 -0500
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=sbcglobal.net; s=s1024; t=1335789927; bh=TGX9iAvOOQgvc/mZir+Q/ryuAAusAyyXIP6477chBFM=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=fE3GhPLarMUSH2M4Xcjq9PQqJkA2e5oFk0i6D6TVMhWaWbZz9uVcAc6O9QCyJWjyICUbMgTYchtidi5a1IR7pjTG+p5OrRgUe4RjVo4V6ktkudtpLYqfYE45ZBEG2vAVwnVSaDIszFbdh309dx51a+aefkz0tr+GGY8b4vthmI8=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=sbcglobal.net; h=DKIM-Signature:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:Received:From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language; b=f2unL5QmHaqzwAkk89US96A4rlJJbEsS9e02IkvhbDe08q3Go86yMeQFBI9Pcz91+a1WMoIvBAITHB+Oksko2825RMHtghSepHvbt83ACq5hwMN994RBuN+DBBl3a/4yRHxgIJVj7xYrMGQcL2hSAAwJppQH+NulBaUpiGsBQho= ;
Sender: healeys-bounces@autox.team.net
Hi Michael,

It does sound like a leak of sorts.
But, it could also be a brake temporary locked up and the brake fluid
overheated.  That might explain why you cannot duplicate the problem in the
garage.

  Ron