Re: [Healeys] Water Temp gauge problem

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Water Temp gauge problem
From: "BJ8 Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:01:22 -0400
I'll add my endorsement for West Valley.  They have repaired a couple of
instruments for me and I was very pleased with the results and their
service.

I did have a problem with Mo-Ma sending back a fuel gauge that had no socket
(or "chimney", as they called it) for the panel light.  I had to return it
and they sent back the gauge I had sent them for repair.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA