Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: July 4th...

To: agrossman@pacific.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: July 4th...
From: <dwflagg@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 12:13:32 -0400
Cc: Healeys@autox.team.net
Alan,

I'm going to take a w a g and assume you to be a liberal, with the glass
always half empty, rather than half full. I think you have taken, what
was meant to be, a general comment on the state of our current culture
and built a political soap box. Hind sight ( and 200 years ) is always
enlightening. Oh, and does "Be informed and vote" mean that, contrary to
what Ms. Pelosi stated, they should have read the health care bill before
voting on it?? Oh, and what does sexual orientation have to do with
anything??

Have a wonderful 4th, and don't forget to go to all the store sales, car
sales, and whatever else the "entrepreneurs" have thought up to replace
families celebrating our Independence!!

Cheers,

Doug