Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: July 4th...

To: Alan Grossman <agrossman@pacific.net>, "Healeys@autox.team.net" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: July 4th...
From: John Roesle <lostboys65@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 15:32:41 -0700 (PDT)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=vMNj+ge+9EuPJbPigK0IV0ebxYix/bHEP/HTns1i5oWl7EWec+6ACCKO0HndumnI45O7glPBawFwu8WAYw5PdADqsPPgtXuzcABgJVO8pk9IDGjp9hS088yT/cRQ+htwgwOkKonWzzjI4hODx/viKHy8phK54tuQQkPnvovKViQ= ; OnC8BHbml2BZ8kvxbdUOaqzi11CMc1HhSsbtenDyf_dxa8iW3oG4WqaWnSxY rM9OMsRSGe1yYXxveu1udvhMq3GOAO.U1VlyfEnpme6.DmA1q4ZYxlPOuEgF iBD7faXme2K2h273T3GlxZ1DSSlywZQSoNAl13HOrfPFXPGcowULTHaR1jLt IQUaujZM32.hQZJusa_kbb6ndRDdNFDAtPysi6e99XkWo6mYA6WnP8RPdbSw ZsULlJA.stPFltYlEuW5AxrdxH0c7HNw.LSiTD7zvjXZbVuPYa3nPp92SwQ7 43MqMQCpEmK5PZiGPIw4LcqyB_w8V8m0E2gCLPzBkrrmrUonDZnjVSj2PygG 40L8OavNQUijY.oXv5FhJL0.SCoqnee996RVJVvr_jhhO2M.xpav_5s0xEcA 9ydgyT.1J3ZFymTWjZ0qxtfk9STFXLaJt9ZpFgpoWru9humrlaI3wBNUOQPH oVVSLJYwO0ybayL23ulgExLkWAQKfZjeg2nolOxbUZDRvwydpW6LLTtrcHod 9d8PWYdp1Np7h6GM7AVhUqZBiLqyfCtvFcHOVWu03wjv2Yv5AfJOaXN4.7zp BUBqRxy5Y03uygacSDQucIQPgHNlBIlb4pYkQSUAk
Alan,

In your defense I did not find your comments to be too inflammatory.
My perspective is that by the very nature and expense of ownership of this
marquee the overwhelming majority of folks involved with the hobby are middle
aged white men..  We should be happy to have had the luxury of a good
upbringing, opportunity to succeed, practice our religious beliefs freely and
indulge ourselves in our dotage with expensive toys.  We would be wise to
remember that not everybody else in this country has had the same good
fortune.  America offers both  the opportunity to speak your opinions freeely
and to have someone else carp about it.  Thats what sets this country apart
from all others.

I personally prefer occasional comments of a non car nature
to the endless drone of discussion about the merits of a 7 pound radiator cap
vs. a 10 pound version or other such drivel that polutes this site frequently.

Happy Fourth of July

John Roesle
Shawnee, KS. 66227
913-687-1654