Re: [Healeys] British Motor Car Industry

To: Kent McLean <kentmclean@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] British Motor Car Industry
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 21:44:26 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Thread-index: z0Y6IHgZecC/KbYyrHeKsSjJiJ0qHg== s=q20140121; t=1404855867; bh=WjUyZqDMOC//hEkiXntDKa4mlT4NfW6e5BDqBorB2JU=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=G2/yuECCOSVGADCHyvT13/rg1Qj3OmtZVvaUpAEF6bzOycTyGLhy/z6nxV4kQaSpx ZOxfyu3lkSwam0iMQX6/W3gnRblQMABAl8HbOxDUWllhuWpPUhaWh/LswiYBQXjRMC t/3ZYPPWYqa4dVGlN1WGHagNGlKSWf07Bq2DBUWwQvbZKVL/UWyyFUGowltxk5KWbH 4QI98TuC4DMR05g5NoqdMkHIHPtYfxWQnMygMqlTbKcsvzXWjawUHwSvyd3lHMgKXC PK9qlluk9Vi/gHYG5xRiClxy8jJwSM75w0Yn5WLriTEgJEZiKTZjrPC2/Wk1UFuE/q p7rodXW98yKNg==
IIRC, she was trying to develop a method to keep Navy radio-guided torpedoes
from being jammed by the Nazis/Japanese. The Navy rejected her idea because,
well, because she was a beautiful woman.

bob