Re: [Healeys] 1959 100-6 front disc brake conversion

To: Steve Gerow <steveg@abrazosdata.com>, healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1959 100-6 front disc brake conversion
From: richard mayor <mayorrichard@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 02:02:33 +0000
I have a pair, for sale,  of early 3000 disc brake caliper mounting brackets
that will convert your 100-6 to disc brakes.  These are the real deal and a
lot less expensive than any Denis Welch brackets.

Let me know if you are interested.

Richard

> From: steveg@abrazosdata.com
> To: healeys@autox.team.net
> Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 11:56:49 -0800
> Subject: Re: [Healeys] 1959 100-6 front disc brake conversion
>
> Chris Scholz wrote:
> >>>
> I am looking for advice on converting my front drums to discs. Keeping my
> wire
> wheels. Any vendor?  I see some use Willwood discs. Who makes the brackets?
> will also have rear discs with a narrowed after-market rear end and have to
> figure out some kind of proportioning valve.  Thanks.
>
> <<<
>
> The easiest way is to buy the kit from Denis Welch - this includes
> everything you need: brackets, calipers, hubs, braided hoses and rotors.
The

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/mayorrichard@hotmail.com