Re: [Healeys] BN2 Door Quirk

To: "'Bob Spidell'" <bspidell@comcast.net>, "'healeylist'" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 Door Quirk
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 08:43:53 +1100
G'day Bob

Yes that is something to contend with as far as the 100s are concerned.

Years back when I had a BN1 I used to do the shopping in it. Coming home one
day I went quickly around a right hand corner (RHD car) only to find that
the cardboard box holding the groceries shifted on the seat, pushed on the
cable and deposited its contents in the middle of a very busy road. Eggs,
milk, meat and vegetables everywhere.

Never do that again.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn