Re: [Healeys] BN2 Door Quirk

To: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] BN2 Door Quirk
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 19:54:50 +1100
Cc: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Reminds me of a mate of mine, Col Dodds, who took his beautiful Mercedes 190 SL
convertible and ran it at a Historic Race meeting at Amaroo Park many years
ago.
Even when he backed off the accelerator, the car kept accelerating through
corners....
Turns out the throttle linkage ran just under the floor, where Colin was
bracing himself with his left foot...
;-)

Sent from my iPhone