Re: [Healeys] Steering Box and Wire Wheel Questions--BJ8

To: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@windstream.net>, "Earl Kagna" <kags@shaw.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering Box and Wire Wheel Questions--BJ8
From: <healey3776@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:59:19 -0400
Tom:
I went to Wal-Mart and bought â??The MixMizerâ?? a large plastic syringe with a
plastic tube attached. Its actual use is for measuring the amount of 2 cycle
oil for mixing, but it worked just fine for my use in putting the Penrite
grease in my steering box. You will need to take the plunger out and pour
the oil/grease into the syringe replace the plunger and fill the box. You
will have to refill the syringe numerous times but the process goes pretty
fast. Also, you will have to check to see that the box is full since the
grease is thick and may give a false sense that the box is full. Hope this
helps.

Mel Brunet
HBJ8L/39749