[Healeys] Driving 100

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Driving 100
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 14:48:45 -0700
Listers,

Finally had a chance to put some miles on our BN2/100M resto.  Car
tracks straight and turns well but feels somewhat 'squirrelly' or
'twitchy' to me.  I'm used to driving a BJ8 with oversize (6") wheels
and 185/70 tires which feels like a land barge compared to the 100.  I
would expect a 100 to be a lot more nimble than a BJ8, but you have to
really stay on top of the car to stay out of the weeds.  We set up the
suspension ourselves, with nominal caster, camber and toe, but our tools
were somewhat crude and we may have screwed something up (particularly
the caster).

Anyone driven both cars a lot, can tell me if something might be wrong,
or do I just have to stay on top of this car at all times (I know,
you're supposed to stay on top of ALL cars, but this one feels like it
has no margin for sloppiness or inattentiveness at all)?

TIA,
Bob