Re: [Healeys] Steering question

To: BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>, 'Ahealey help' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering question
From: Tom Felts <tomfelts@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 9:27:34 -0500
same method with the corn head grease.

---- BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com> wrote:

=============
I have used Penrite for many years now after a leak developed in my steering
box while using 90W oil.  The Penrite stopped the leak and it has not
re-occurred since.

Before adding Penrite to the 'box, I warm the container with a hair dryer.  I
have a large (about 3/4" diameter) plastic hypodermic/syringe tool that makes
it much easier to fill or top up the 'box without getting the stuff all over
the place.  No idea where this tool came from, but I know I didn't buy it.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry

AHCA Delegate at Large