Re: [Healeys] Steering question

To: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Steering question
From: Chris Dimmock <austin.healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 02:06:27 +1100
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
I thought this was a forum to discuss Austin Healey specific stuff?
It is?? It is'nt??
I had a V8 holden once.
I still have one. But the new one is different to my 1990 one
This one is a 5.7 litre.
This has nothing to do with my BJ8.
Neither does it's suspension for that matter.
But it has 4 wheels.
I love this forum to just discuss unattributed Wikipedia articles.
Sorry, I interrupted a bullshit hypothetical discussion about something non
specific to Healeys. Sorry.
Does anyone have a part number for ARP rod bolts for a Healey 6 cylinder conrod?
Thanks in advance
Chris

Sent from my iPhone