Re: [Healeys] Trunk rubber liner BN4

To: Chris Scholz <drscholz@visioncenterpc.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Trunk rubber liner BN4
From: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2016 02:13:52 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Cc: Austin Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
I did not ask the ignorant question so after I glued it to the shroud I was
told (ever so politely of course) that it went on the lid.
It has been there now for about 8 years but I don't take it to many functions
where I have to explain why I was such an ignoramus.

Good on ya for the question !

Regards,
Richard C