[Healeys] BN6 Overdrive

Subject: [Healeys] BN6 Overdrive
From: austinhealeyslist at gmail.com (Austin Healeys List)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2017 14:15:01 +1300
Why not run it on axle stands with the transmission cover off, then
you can manually shift the lever. There is a distinct resistance at
the point right before the ball lifts off its seat caused by the
pressure acting on the ball which you won't feel when stationary. A
weak solenoid that appears to work when stopped may not overcome this
extra resistance. If there is no resistance point then there is likely
no pressure.

The Buckeye Triumph website has a very good writeup of OD issues. I
don't believe there is any passage in the OD that can be cleaned out
with a wire.

Andy.