[Healeys] FW: BN4 - 100/6 front suspension

Subject: [Healeys] FW: BN4 - 100/6 front suspension
From: michaelsalter at gmail.com (Michael Salter)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 12:25:54 -0500
Good point Derek,
In my experience 100/6 front springs which, according to Moss, are the same
as BN1/2 are inclined to ride low so it may be just that.. There is quite a
bit more weight on the front of a 100/6 which could be an explanation.
We used to find that a matched pair of used BJ8 springs were a great fit on
the early 6 cyl cars...
Michael S
BN1 3174