[Healeys] Insurance

Subject: [Healeys] Insurance
From: gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com (Richard Collins)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 14:19:05 +0000
I use Barrett-Jackson who is the broker for AIG; but I think the criteria is
more than $100k insured value.
I once used Leland West but they had so many restrictions that they virtually
cancelled you if you drive the  car.
Many speak well of Hagerty but I did not find their quote as competitive as
what I currently have. My rule of thumb is get new quotes every 3-5 years to
avoid premium creep. I also do it on my house and daily drivers.

Regards,
Richard C

Any thoughts on insurance.  I have quotes from JC Taylor and Haggerty .  Any
comments on either of these or any suggestions for alternatives.  Currently
insured with State Farm  which is costing double what these two quoted.

Len Berkowitz