[Healeys] Insurance

Subject: [Healeys] Insurance
From: sbyers at ec.rr.com (BJ8Healeys)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 12:46:45 -0500
I have had two cars insured with Hagerty for many years.  During that time,
I've filed a claim for each of them (one for towing and one for fire
damage).  I have been very pleased with their responsiveness and service.

I also like their policy of encouraging use of the cars and not expecting
them to remain covered in the garage except while being transported on a
trailer to some event.

Steve Byers

HBJ8L/36666

BJ8 Registry