[Healeys] Correct Jack for a 54 BN1

Subject: [Healeys] Correct Jack for a 54 BN1
From: SIMON_GRIF at msn.com (Simon Griffin)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 19:21:05 +0000
For my MG TD I have a nice Shelley 6DL jack and set of handles.   This Jack
looks very much like the King Dick Jack.   What I am not sure about is what is
the correct Jack for the 100 in late 54?   Was it a Shelley or a King Dick or
were they both used?

For the TD it could be either in 53 (mine was built July 53) and it would have
had a set of handles split in half that were turned with a 9 1/2 " tommy bar.
I have also seen handles with a larger hole and a wooden handle to turn.   Can
anyone confirm what is correct for the 100?

Thanks

Simon