[Healeys] Correct Jack for a 54 BN1

Subject: [Healeys] Correct Jack for a 54 BN1
From: jstmorris at yahoo.com (J. Scott Morris)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 02:25:40 +0000 (UTC)
Hello Simon;? The attached article by Roger Moment may be of some interest and
help.
?--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives

    On Friday, January 27, 2017 6:15 PM, Simon Griffin <SIMON_GRIF at msn.com>
wrote:

  <!--#yiv7169623086 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}-->For my MG TD I have a
nice Shelley 6DL jack and set of handles. ? This Jack looks very much like the
King Dick Jack. ? What I am not sure about is what is the correct Jack for the
100 in late 54? ? Was it a Shelley or a King Dick or were they both used?
For the TD it could be either in 53 (mine was built July 53) and it would have
had a set of handles split in half that were turned with a 9 1/2 " tommy bar. ?
I have also seen handles with a larger hole and a wooden handle to turn. ? Can
anyone confirm what is correct for the 100?
ThanksSimon

Healeys at autox.team.net