[Healeys] "Engine making a weird noise"

Subject: [Healeys] "Engine making a weird noise"
From: rjhco at att.net (Richard J. Hockert)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:34:30 -0500
'Making a weird noise' is challenging to analyze.
Flat battery 90% sure has been correctly diagnosed as charging system failure-
check generator, regulator and wiring loom.

Second issue of low revving - check  1. exhaust is free flowing 2. Fuel flow is
not restricted 3. Distributor is advancing and Petronix has correct curve

Best regards,
Jim