[Healeys] "Engine making a weird noise"

Subject: [Healeys] "Engine making a weird noise"
From: per at schoerner.se (Per Schoerner)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 12:47:52 +0200
Simon
The ignition needs some voltage to work properly. If the battery is flat, not
only does it make the starter not working, it also makes the ignition not
working.
Someone suggested disconnect the fan belt, start the engine with the help of a
healthy battery. If the strange noise is gone then you can be assured that your
generator have some bad bearings, and is not able to provide the current needed
to feed the ignition.

Per

Skickat fr?n min iPhone