[Healeys] Clutch bleeder?

Subject: [Healeys] Clutch bleeder?
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 21:28:33 -0700
Here's a shot of the business end.  Sorry, not gonna pull my
transmission cover to get the other end ;) ... it's just a fitting into
the clutch slave.  This was produced by the late Doug Reid, aka 'Mr.
Finespanner.'  I think the best part was the simple but rugged bracket
that was bolted to the bellhousing.

Discussion here: http://www.ahexp.com/phorum/read.php?3,184927

Bob