[Healeys] Clutch bleeder?

Subject: [Healeys] Clutch bleeder?
From: eyera3000 at gmail.com (i erbs)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 11:07:59 -0700
Great product. Any idea which one to order for our cars. I want to change
my brake fluid this summer. This make it a less messy job.

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words