[Healeys] Clutch bleeder?

Subject: [Healeys] Clutch bleeder?
From: jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net (John Spaur)
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 21:57:03 -0700
Most likely a nickel-copper brake line:

http://agscompany.com/product/european-nicopp-nickelcopper-brake-line-316-x-
12/

John S
'62 BT7

-----Original Message-----
From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Bob
Spidell
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 10:35 AM
To: healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Clutch bleeder?

"... copper alloy, which is susceptible to work hardening and fatigue
cracking from vibrations from the engine"

I sure hope not, as I'm using 'cupranickel' copper alloy lines in part of my
brake system.  According to the company I bought them from--yeah, I
know--the alloy is not susceptible to work hardening.  Supposedly, these
lines are used by Aston Martin, I think Volvo and some others.

I'm guilty of buying a lot of tricky things--tools, especially--that look
like great ideas, but often end up on the shelf, never used.  But, Doug's
bleeder extension was about the best $30 I ever spent.

Bob