[Healeys] Less expensive Healey tires

Subject: [Healeys] Less expensive Healey tires
From: shortsguy1 at yahoo.com (Andrew)
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 04:45:14 +0000 (UTC)
Hi, this is a response to Bob Begani's question about less expensive tires for
a BJ8. I only get the digest, so sorry if this conversation took place days
ago. Anyway, I just wanted to recommend the NEXEN SB802 165/80R15 as a
possibility. They cost about $65 or $70 (Walmart or Ebay or lots of other
places). Their size is totally adequate for our cars. And they drive great. I
haven't had any issues with them whatsoever over the last couple of years. I
had a local tire shop mount and balance the tires for about $20 a tire. So all
in, I had a set of brand new, safe, reliable, modern tires for ~$400. They
don't look vintage or anything like that, but they work just fine. Good luck.

Andrew K.