[Healeys] Poly bushings

Subject: [Healeys] Poly bushings
From: fsufan1952 at yahoo.com (Don Day)
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 20:38:39 -0500
When I did my frame off restoration 5 years ago, I installed blue poly bushings
on everything in my 67 BJ-8 . I live in Florida now , car always garaged, only
put about 400 miles a year on the car , no rallying, Just car shows miles. My
problem is the poly bushings are disintegrating. I?ve had to replace the leaf
spring bushings, I used regular black ones from moss. Now the ones on my new
leaf spring ends are crumbling. Is this a problem with poly bushings?  If so am
going to have to replace them all? Short money for the replacement bushings but
a ton of work . Has anyone else experienced this ?  I purchased them from AH
Spares .
   Thanks , Don 67 BJ-8
Sent from my iPad