[Healeys] Poly bushings

Subject: [Healeys] Poly bushings
From: austinhealeyslist at gmail.com (A H List)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 16:13:00 +1300
I put the blue polybushes from AHS in and regardless of how much lube
I put on they squeaked irritatingly after a short period. Replaced
them with ones from Tom Monaco and haven't had any issues since.
http://tomsimport.com/new/parts/parts.asp?sect=2&new=1

He doesn't do the spring eye ones though so I put good/used original
ones back in

Andy.