[Healeys] Poly bushings

Subject: [Healeys] Poly bushings
From: fsufan1952 at yahoo.com (Don Day)
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:06:00 -0500
I got my poly bushings from AH Spares , so they would know the composition of
them . I?m just the guy buying them .  I installed them onto my original 67
BJ-8 Phase II metal parts.
    Thank you for being interested as I?m thinking I?m not the only amateur
restoration person that has this problem.  What do the Curt Tanners or other
top restoration guys do ?
      Thanks Again Don

Sent from my iPad