[Healeys] Brake line

Subject: [Healeys] Brake line
From: bspidell at comcast.net (Bob Spidell)
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:36:38 -0700
Thanks, Larry.? It only took me about 5 times to get them right. The
pins are also blue threadlocked, so I don't expect a problem. I've seen
some done where people put a loop through the pin head and a couple
turns on the anchor; I think at most that will prevent the pins from
falling into the gears.

Bob