[Healeys] rear rake drum source?

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] rear rake drum source?
From: John <banjojohn@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2019 13:01:47 -0500
Hi Listers:

I am trying to find a source for some new rear brake drums for my BJ8.
My old drums seem to be out of round, as they drag in certain spots and
turn free in others as I rotate them.  I ordered a new pair through a
recommended reseller for M**s and when I mounted them, they also drug in
a couple spots and turned free in others.  I tried running them but had
a significant shake in the pedal on braking.  They were also so close to
maximum inside diameter that I could not have them turned to true them
up.  They were sent back.

Any other recommended sources I should check to get good quality (round)
drums, that also might have enough metal to them that they could be
turned if need be?

Thanks for any info

John O'Brien

'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)