Re: [Healeys] rear rake drum source?

To: banjojohn <banjojohn@cox.net>, i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] rear rake drum source?
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2019 05:03:28 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>

------=_Part_3695939_135160540.1572325408026

 No one can answer what maximum diameter to cut is on Sprite drums.=C2=A0 H=
ad mine turned at a local foreign auto repair shop for 10 bucks a drum.=C2=
=A0 Some had to be cut deep and one almost just a skim cut.=C2=A0 Now one o=
f my slave cylinders in the front is leaking and soaking the shoe.=C2=A0 Ca=
r pulls hard to the left when the brakes are applied.=C2=A0 Could be danger=
ous if you are not ready for it.=C2=A0 Have all new cylinders to install th=
at I bought from Ed back in 2005!=C2=A0 Just never got around to it.Mike Ma=
cLean

    On Monday, October 28, 2019, 9:15:35 PM PDT, i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.co=
m> wrote: =20
=20
 I had the new drums on my Sorite project turned at a machine shop. He said=
 they had five high spots.=C2=A0 Round and true now.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR
typos and artifacts are the fault of my phone