Re: [Healeys] Wheels/Tires

To: Bruce Peters <rv9aplane@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Wheels/Tires
From: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2020 19:15:47 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=cHgZX2RiQ2TroeBTmWdj5aEEGR4JqHn2TYSnsPgiW/U=; b=cPgYFCYCcCr1BAlO5MV/tUeU4pfceq08TokowXJudT74N8QGwlRo7ikjMmSZ/XUhJz6xJJn51iwzehuZNR9tVsZZCEM3QiT8K7bs6v11o/dGq42/JP5An0ZpljuhbDyiNazF2Pm3Cyb4SQMBlbIbMxmzM/MKdbUKLUGeZVVFMYLAvZoHUytMworu5PNNNKl8i+f14c390T6FDZ97AvuUgRZldo9D+V7GrIrpw9hnghqnJvmDgzueKoY9EBoZn81tUfBQYJsWHpxewz86QVEp46N74sD+8HrI5hHG48xGkbRs9vVh1CjvPN8nEQelI8QWT7XMjJM/yr5o2o6C4G2TgQ==
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=cHgZX2RiQ2TroeBTmWdj5aEEGR4JqHn2TYSnsPgiW/U=; b=N+7QKH+UWYeRfsUkdWUV2soWoYcdVHu7cPwnWOwmwuWthxbCkuoIi8sV306+a1p54mkk/PcIYfqni2e/1naar/bvXKLAA/u4llFnHt03GAxsDPxvOzrE6J32xSqHSOqrrc3u3YsELohn8FP0sqlVDlU3gBe9Zf9RRmK1HldHFbyN3YLtwkG4JZoer/g2k0tu09oVRs8ou2TxMvXCgRjT2PNn+MZdztreZWNguQuSG8zI4g3S4OCCC4lolWj1aS2lmp9Kjwu3by0sjNlqYFHyZdDl44VCH3L06KrBRxGHb3KjPaDVtyU2mDSMuopry4vcZS2BvjHTyY6zh41WLFhW1Q==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=RaOjRCDLHcSlj71Gvff8GwhhQ6r7Wyp29vGOCiqT9UCInFS6WeCtOIxOGHxJlgS1EPYljvLzCvPnt8c/P1MR8roP+ZrUgYZLUDt2C1AOF9ZVZKySqRfhwPQ1nrWindrNhcFENlICISxrxsPD7/o67if75zcgNdlOuyBKAMOzr7xXFXDNY8JSt4iv36QwQ3oS7FUxVZJVaYcn2mX8WNavv68edWP+OVEAd3vrmpsBQYSDkHEF2f94nzuvtH5K+6rfKnuzd8qhR+4bzDibo4Cy+vlk+gvQ3t4snhiDBJ/pUKBlmtPDsB07WQXATCJmkpFDmu/kr+mj8jsGZtkHkPSzHw==