Electronic fuel injection

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Electronic fuel injection
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 13:48:44 -0500
        Keith

        Electronic fuel injection does take some time to get everything set up.
Not as much of a do it yourself project as a carburetor, but the rewards
are better. Probably why most people take it to a instalation shop for the
setup. We'll find out at Maxton this spring. I expect to have the "D" motor
running 190's.
        Once you get past the initial cost (which isn't all that much more than
Hilborn) you still have that huge learning curve to work with. Since your
learing  about your new car and the "salt" that will be enough sensory
overload for one year.

        John Beckett