starter buttons

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: starter buttons
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 05:41:17 -0800
With the advent of the Roller cam this outing... I am going to have to
start adjusting the valves... Saw a neat set up years ago and I am going to
do the exact same thing... it was just to slick... Rather then have someone
in the car bump it over to check the next valve... I am going to mount to
weather resistant starter buttons on the fire wall... one on each side of
the motor... that way I can bump it and adjust all on my own if need be...

total cost... to include wire less then 20 bucks...

Seem Reasonable?

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )