Re: fire bottles

To: "Gregory W. Gillette" <gillette@aiinc.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: fire bottles
From: John Beckett <johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 14:38:42 -0500
        Ok now for a 25' roll thats only $75. but it'll look great and never
rust
down from the salt. By the way I don't think you west coast guys have quite
the same problem we do on the right side of the country. The humidity
really sets that salt to work and in a hurry. Hell by the time I hit the
Mississippi on the way home I'm strating to see the effects.

        JB