Re: dual Pyrometer..

To: "B. Whiting" <110420.3466@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: dual Pyrometer..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:11:35 -0800
Thanks for the absolutely CORRECT advice... My buddy had one of these
already and I noticed that in fact he was pegging the gage.. so I went 5
inches down stream instead of the recommended 4"....

Doc you hit it right on the head... and yes... it is in range at this
point..

I am going to mount 6 more bungs with caps so I can test out each of the
cylinders to see which is the Hottest and which is the coldest.. then I
should be able to gain some real insight as to what is going on inside the
motor....

That and the opportunity to talk to the Champion tech rep for an hour today
should prove useful.. Hey If any of you want this guys number let me
know... He has been to Bville and knows more then I ever could about all
this tuning stuff...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )

<johnbeck@blueridge.cc.nc.us>; land-speed@autox.team.net