Re: dual Pyrometer..

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: dual Pyrometer..
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@idt.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 19:24:27 -0500
Keith:
Three years ago, I took a "new" C motor to B'Ville. The Champion Tech
guys dropped in my pit (probably noticed the Champion plugs) and gave me
quite a bit of tuning advice. They promised to come back after I made my
first pass - they did and after reading the plugs, agreed the jetting
was correct but suggested two degrees more timing. Their advice was
spot-on. Next pass confirmed perfect color & burn. All in all they were
pretty nice guys & I appreciated the input. Even ended up at the
Blackjack table with them at the Stateline a couple of times...........
ED
C/GT #128