Re: [mg-tabc] Re: TB lights

To: Harry Pyle <pyleharrydeidre@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: [mg-tabc] Re: TB lights
From: KEN PORTER <kporter@unix.asb.com>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 08:56:06 -0400
Harry:
I agree that 50 watts per light puts a hefty strain on the electrical system.
Most of my night driving is of short duration which gives the battery time to
recover during the next daylight drive. For what it's worth I am using an Optima
battery. I let this battery sit in my car in the cold garage two winters ago
with out running  the car at all. The battery still had a full charge after four
months.
Ken TC 4147