Re: MowoGroup

To: BLECKSTEIN@shell.monmouth.com, British-Cars-Pre-War@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: MowoGroup
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 1995 09:18:10 -0500

>He also knows
>as does Mike Allison that the G is MG not group. Will the "G-group" please
>concede? By the way the green grey paint on TC firewalls must have come from
>the
>Ministry Of War Oxford Group.
>
>Mike Leckstein

Sorry Mike, The G-group will not concede until we get something in
writing.....  :-)....

I've researched all the MG books I have (a lot) and have come up with
ziltch....Maybe a Lord Nuffield bio which I don't have. or Leonard Lord bio.
 I still say that group makes the most sense cause the company was refered to
as the Nuffield Group.
Cheers!
Terry